Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc.
This fan role play game is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-run game intended for recreational use.
No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted.
No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.
2. We do not tolerate abusive or discriminatory behavior. We work to provide a safe environment for users of all backgrounds. Racism, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, ableism and prejudice-based behavior is not acceptable nor welcome.
3. We do not tolerate bullying, threatening behavior, harassment, stalking or sexual harassment / misconduct.
4. Impersonation of other users, multiple accounts and catfishing* is not acceptable.
*catfishing is the use of fake online personas to take advantage of others, financially, socially or emotionally.
5. Should a dispute not be resolved, the decision of moderators is final. It is the priority of the moderation team to ensure that our roleplaying and storytelling community stays enjoyable and safe.
If you have a site or community related issue you want to talk to somebody about. You can contact a moderator on the forum, on Discord or via email at email@example.com
Discord chat server
1. Revolution Fleet's Code of Conduct applies within the Discord server.
2. The moderators aren't there to mediate heated political debates and may, at their discretion, ask users to change the subject.
3. Intentionally bringing up controversial and otherwise inappropriate topics with the intent of stirring debate (otherwise known as baiting or in some cases, trolling) is frowned upon.
4.Be respectful in voice chat and try not to interrupt others or pass judgement on the way somebody sounds or talks.
5. Do not post NSFW material or links towards pirated material.
2. Players are not their characters, this extends to many aspects of roleplaying. Relationships between characters do not necessarily reflect somebody’s out-of-character feelings.
1.1. However, communication is key. It is important to discuss what stories you are comfortable writing and respect each other’s personal boundaries.
2. We do not allow erotic roleplay on the site or sexually explicit content in general. Romantic relations between characters are fine, but they are not the main focus of our stories. As mentioned previously, players are not their characters. If you are writing a romantic relationship between characters, it doesn’t mean their player consents to anything offsite or out-of-character.
2.1 The forum's official rating in matter of Language/Sexuality/Violence is 212.
Language: Swearing is generally permitted, with some limitations.
Sexuality: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence: Explicit violence is permitted.
3. Do not use In-Character behavior as a means to bully or harass or otherwise air your grievances with another player. If you have an issue with somebody, contact a moderator.
4. Meta-gaming (the use of Out-Of-Character information to gain advantage in roleplay), is not permitted. This is considered cheating, unless arranged with a GM..
5. God-moding is the practise of playing unreasonably strong, powerful and all-knowing characters, or concealing information from other players to advantage your character or force the plot to go your way. This is not permitted and is considered cheating.
6. Be patient when waiting for posts: many members have varying schedules or commitments and are not able to post daily. We expect members to post at least once every five days, but it's up to moderators to contact missing or absent members.
6.1. If you need to leave for a while, you are strongly encouraged to make a Leave of Absence (LOA) in which you give an approximation of when you think yourself to be able to post again. LOAs do not require you to explain your reason for absence, and can be extended if needed. Real life always comes first.
6.2. If a player without a LOA doesn't respond for 5-7 days in regard to their inactivity on the forum, they are considered AWOL* and it is up to the other players to resolve the in-character situation, with respect to the AWOL player’s characters, and possibly with the help of the GM or a moderator.
*AWOL: Away Without Official Leave. If you are absent without a LOA, the following will happen:
A moderator checks in with you (if other players asked for it)
The moderator contacts you again.
You are marked as an inactive player.
Your characters are moved to the inactive character list until you return.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Code of Conduct, don’t hesitate to ask a moderator. We believe it is important to see these rule as a living document and revise and update them when appropriate.